Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10th Morning workout

Well my neck was still sore from my grappling tournament over the weekend and it wasn't doing the best things for my shoulder either so I went with a SUPER simple morning workout with the most bang for the buck and the least likeley to make anything worse.

100 wall squats

I did
25 hands down
25 hands over my head
25 hands down
25 hands over my head

the main emphasis was on getting now from various foot positions and making sure I kept my posture as upright as possible. No cheaters. Anyway I felt great after I did it despite all the excuses I kept feeding myself before I started, and it only took a few minutes.

On top of that during the day, I did some shadowboxing, stick sparring, stick and knife drills, a few cleans and some Turkish getups but that's just a regular day training for me

No comments:

Post a Comment