Monday, August 17, 2009

Chuck Lidell To star on Dancing With the Stars

Chuck Liddell prepares to go “Dancing With The Stars”By Thomas Gerbasi

It won’t be Tito Ortiz,


Chuck Liddell Fighter T-shirt


Related Products
Liddell vs. Ortiz DVD Set / Chuck Liddell Iceman T-shirt
Liddell vs. Couture Trilogy DVD / SignatureT-Shirt Combo Set
Chuck Liddell Fight T-shirt
Liddell vs. Ortiz DVD Set
Related News
UFC® CONFIRMS REMAINING BOUTS FOR UFC 102: COUTURE VS. NOGUEIRA
Krzysztof Soszynski: Enjoying the Roller Coaster Ride
Matt Brown to Hold Fundraiser in Ohio Today to Aid Father
Paul Daley: Introducing ‘Semtex’
The Spider’s Web: Light Heavyweights

Rashad Evans, Wanderlei Silva, or Randy Couture in front of him, but on Monday, September 21st, when UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell makes his debut on ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars”, the stage may have changed, but the intent hasn’t.

“I want to win,” Liddell told UFC.com. “I don’t like losing in anything, so I’ll work as hard as they’ll let me.”

“The Iceman” will join 15 other celebrities on the hit series, in the process becoming the first mixed martial artist to compete on DWTS. But Liddell, the sport’s first true crossover star, is comfortable with being an ambassador for MMA, and looking forward to having some fun in the process.

“I’m gonna go out, be myself, and show what kind of people we do have in this sport,” he said. “I’m sure the reaction will be mixed (among fight fans). My friends are gonna be excited and I’ll never hear the end of it because they’ll make fun of me, but it should be fun and I think everyone will like it.”
......

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=21955

No comments:

Post a Comment