Monday, November 29, 2010

The Plank 101-201

Hi all, I keep getting request for exercises and variations ANYONE can do, and well I've got tons of stuff but then I always ask, "What do you have to workout with? Do you have some dumbbells, a stability ball, a jump rope, some bands, a kettlebell, etc" Well that answer changes from person to person from nada to a $5,000 home gym. Well something we all have is a body and a little bit of space, so with that in mind I shot this video to help EVERYONE AND ANYONE get a incredible workout at home, on the road, at the gym, or if you office is quiet enough or you work nights like I used to even at work.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave--you've got some great ideas in your posts, and your execution matches your creativity. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete