Friday, August 16, 2013

MMA Seminar questions

I've gotten a few questions about the seminar ie am I just going to be covering moves that are allowed in the UFC or other organizations as well.  I'm going to be covering all facets of MMA, from soccer kicks to downed opponents to counter slams, not being thrown out of a ring, and avoiding groin shots (in Brazil people get dirty to win)  I'm also going to go over how each technique applies to the street, moves change when you do them on concrete with no gloves, no ref, eye gouges, no time limit, and clothes that limit mobility.

If anyone has any direct questions regarding, strikes, submissions, takedowns, punches, knees, elbows, fight prep, and self defense just shoot them to me here on fb or dave@dcathlete.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment