Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19th Morning workout. 10 minutes and 10 pushups


I've been getting BUSY with work, training and my 2012 plans. Being your own boss isn't easy, but making excuses for not doing what you should be doesn't make anything better so I told myself last night "Hey it doesn't have to be a super kill your self workout like you normally do" I've sometimes got a bad attitude to training where it's either go hard or go home, basically I try to kill myself when I'm "TRAINING" training and if I think about a short workout I put it off to long so I told my self. "10 minutes and 10 pushups. If you feel like going longer go longer, if not don't but at least you did 10 minutes and 10 pushups." So this is what 10 minutes on the timer and 10 pushups turned into

So I started the timer and started shadowboxing while listeing to music, after a minute or so I noticed my weight vest and threw it on (it was set for 10lbs which is perfect for some shadowboxing) so after a minute more of shadowboxing I did my 10 pushups, then I did 10 2 arm kettelbell swings with a 63lbs kettlebell, and then 10 2 arm swings with a kick and then 10 walls squats, and well I decided to do it again so I just kept doing that untill I heard the bell

So for time I didi
Shadowboxing 1min 30 seconds
Shadowboxing with 10lbs weighted vest 2 minutes (at this point everything I'm doing is with the vest)
10 hand release pushups (because they're tougher)
10 2handed kettelbell swings
10 2 handed kettlebell swings with a kick
10 wall squats
10 hand release pushups
10 2handed kettelbell swings
10 2 handed kettlebell swings with a kick
10 wall squats
10 hand release pushups
10 2handed kettelbell swings
10 2 handed kettlebell swings with a kick
10 wall squats
10 hand release pushups (the timer hit on the 8th pushup but I had to finish)

So that's my 10 minute workout. IT KICKED ASS!!! AND I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY I DID IT!!!

TOMORROW MORE WORK, MORE RESULTS!!!!!



Incidentally later that day aka a hour ago I did a quick set of deadlifts first bodyweight, then 5 at 225, 3 at 450, 6 at 225, 15 with a pvc pipe to work on my form

No comments:

Post a Comment